Woman killed in car crash near Thetford named
A 27-year-old woman who died in a car crash on Friday night has been named as Catherine Louise Barton, from the Brandon area.
She was driving a black Ford Ka when it was involved in a crash with a green VW Golf on the B1107 Brandon Road, half a mile from the A11 bypass, just after 10pm.
Three other people sustained injuries.
A female passenger in the Ka suffered a fractured femur, shoulder and cheek, a man in the Golf suffered shoulder, chest and ankle injuries, while a second man in the Golf suffered chest and wrist injuries.
Anyone with information should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 0845 4564567.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 10 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast