Woman injured during altercation in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A woman was taken to hospital after hitting her head on the ground in an altercation in King's Lynn.
The incident happened at 11.10pm on Monday, January 16, as the victim and two men were walking down Clough Lane in the City Centre. They were approached by two unknown males when an altercation took place.
The victim was struck during the incident which resulted in her hitting her head on the floor. She was taken to The Queen Elizabeth Hospital for treatment but has since been discharged.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or may have knowledge about the two unknown men involved.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 10 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
Anyone with information should contact T/DC Nichola Lane at King's Lynn CID on 101 or report to Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.