Woman injured after crash leaves car on its roof
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been left injured after a crash which over turned her car in Edgefield.
Police, ambulance and fire services responded to the single-vehicle incident on Rectory Road off the B1149.
A phone call was received just before 7.55pm reporting a collision on the narrow road in Edgefield, police said.
The car was found on its roof by emergency services when they arrived at the scene.
The woman, who was driving a black Volkswagen, was treated by the ambulance service for minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
No-one else is believed to have been injured.
One fire engine attended the incident to provide scene safety and make the vehicle safe.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
Rectory Road was blocked because of the incident but was opened again at 9.45pm.