Air ambulance responds after woman suffers medical emergency
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been taken to hospital in a serious condition.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) was scrambled following reports of a medical emergency in north Lowestoft.
Paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service Trust and the air ambulance were alerted just after 9am today (Friday, November 22) following reports that someone was unconscious in Gunton.
A spokesman for EEAST said: "We were called at 9.08am with reports of a person who was unconscious in Weston Road, Lowestoft.
"We sent two ambulances, an ambulance officer and the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
"One woman was taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston in a serious condition."
- 1 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 4 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 5 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 9 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 10 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital