Woman in her 20s taken to hospital after collision on A1075 near Shipdham
- Credit: Colin Finch
Emergency services attended a collision involving multiple vehicles near Shipdham yesterday.
The East of England Ambulance Service was called at 4.07pm to reports of a three-vehicle collision at the junction of Long Road and the A1075, between Shipdham and Saham Toney.
One ambulance crew attended and treated a female patient in her 20s at the scene. She was taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.
Four fire appliances from Dereham, Swaffham and Watton were called and arrived on scene at 4.28pm.
Crews used hydraulic rescue equipment to extract one person from the vehicles, and helped with vehicle stability and scene safety.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for the Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said air bags had been deployed and one of the vehicles had smoke coming out of it.
Norfolk Police were called at 4.12pm and also attended the scene.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 5 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 10 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain