Woman hospitalised after A47 crash near Dereham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A woman in her 60s has been taken to hospital after being trapped in a vehicle following a crash on the A47 near Dereham.
A Citroen C3 and a white Ford transit van collided at the end of the Dereham bypass, at North Tuddenham, heading west.
Police and the ambulance service were called to the scene at around 3.15pm, and fire services are also attending the collision.
The car involved has rolled onto its side, and the woman trapped inside is described as conscious and breathing.
Lane one, Norwich-bound, has been closed following the collision.
The patient has been taken by ambulance to the Norwich and Norfolk University Hospital.
Emergency services did not provide an update on her condition.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 4 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 5 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 6 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 7 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 10 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages