Woman hospitalised after A47 crash near Dereham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A woman in her 60s has been taken to hospital after being trapped in a vehicle following a crash on the A47 near Dereham.
A Citroen C3 and a white Ford transit van collided at the end of the Dereham bypass, at North Tuddenham, heading west.
Police and the ambulance service were called to the scene at around 3.15pm, and fire services are also attending the collision.
The car involved has rolled onto its side, and the woman trapped inside is described as conscious and breathing.
Lane one, Norwich-bound, has been closed following the collision.
You may also want to watch:
The patient has been taken by ambulance to the Norwich and Norfolk University Hospital.
Emergency services did not provide an update on her condition.
- 1 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 7 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 10 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk