Woman has hot chocolate thrown at her by male driver
A woman was left distressed after a motorist threw a cup of hot chocolate at her in Great Yarmouth.
Police are now probing the incident, which they have described as an assault, and are appealing for witnesses.
It happened shortly before 2.30pm on Wednesday, January 10 when a man driving a white Vauxhall Corsa has thrown a cup of hot chocolate at the woman who was getting out of her a blue Hyundai Getz in Lancaster Road.
Police say she was not injured, but has been left feeling distressed as a result of the assault.
Anyone who may have witnessed the assault, or anyone with information, should contact PC Peter Richeda at Gorleston Police Station on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 2 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 3 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 4 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 5 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 6 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 7 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 8 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 9 Seven of the oldest Norfolk businesses
- 10 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69