Woman falls from horse near Wymondham and is taken to hospital
- Credit: Archant
A woman was taken to hospital after falling from a horse in Hethel, near Wymondham.
The East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust received a call at 8.12am today (Friday) to Cranes Road.
An ambulance crew found the woman, in her 20s, injured after falling off a horse and being trodden on by the animal.
She was given first aid for an arm injury and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.
Her injuries are not believed to be life-threatening or serious.
- 1 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 2 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 3 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 Row erupts after dozens of trees aligning footpath chopped down
- 6 Christmas lights switch-on cancelled due to forecasted high winds
- 7 Fire crews tackle large barn blaze
- 8 Significant damage to church after metal stolen from roof
- 9 Primary pupil sexually assaulted on way to school
- 10 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend