Woman dies following three-vehicle crash in west Norfolk
A woman has died following a three-vehicle crash in west Norfolk.
The crash in Ingoldisthorpe happened at about 5pm last night on the Lynn Road near the junctions of The Drift and Hill Road.
A blue Ford Ka and a red Suzuki Ignis were involved in a collision near the Hill Road junction, and the Suzuki was then involved in a collision with a white Ford Transit van on Lynn Road.
A police spokesman said the driver of the Suzuki, a woman thought to be in her 70s and local to the area, was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn but died soon after.
Police are appealing for witnesses who saw the collision and or the manner of driving of each of the vehicles prior to the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Norfolk Constabulary on 101 and ask to speak to the Serious Collision Investigation Team based at Wymondham.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault