Woman dies following crash on London Road in Wymondham
- Credit: IAN BURT
A woman in her 70s has died following a road crash which happened on London Road, Wymondham in March.
The crash happened shortly before 1pm on Friday March 24 on London Road close to the White Horse street junction.
The collision involved a silver Hyundai Getz and a Renault Master van which were both travelling in the same direction.
The woman, who was in her 70s, was front passenger seat in the Hyundai Getz.
Despite the woman's injuries being described as non-life threatening at the time, she died in hospital on Wednesday, April 19 as a result of injuries sustained in the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have seen the crash.
Anyone with information should contact the serious collision investigation team at Wymondham on 101.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 7 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 8 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 10 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base