Woman dies after A11 crash near Attleborough
Officers are appealing for witnesses following a fatal road accident which took place on the A11 near Attleborough yesterday.
At about 3.20am, a black Ford Ka was travelling towards Thetford when it was crashed into the central barrier at Besthorpe.
As the driver and passenger tried to exit the car – which no longer had its lights on – a silver Vauxhall Vectra was involved in a collision with the Ford Ka and the driver.
A white Ford Transit minibus was also involved in a minor collision with the Ford Ka.
The driver – a woman in her mid 20s from the Newport Pagnall area – died as a result of the incident.
Anyone with information concerning the accident should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 5 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 6 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 7 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 10 One person rescued after crash on A47