Woman cut free from vehicle after crash on A149 at Caister-on-Sea
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
A woman in her 60s had to be cut free from her vehicle after crashing into a ditch on the A149 Caister bypass.
Emergency services were called just after midday yesterday (Saturday) to the accident between Yarmouth Road and the B1159 at Caister-on-Sea.
An ambulance, ambulance officer and rapid response vehicle treated the woman at the scene – but she escaped unharmed.
Fire crews from Great Yarmouth released the woman from her vehicle – which was heading towards Stalham.
The road had reopened shortly after 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 5 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 6 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 7 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 8 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 9 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named