Woman cut free from car following Fakenham crash
Firefighters have had to cut an elderly woman free in one of two car crashes to have taken place in Norfolk today.
Two fire crews from Fakenham were called to a single vehicle crash on the A148 Fakenham bypass near to the junction with the A1067 at Fakenham at just after 6.30am.
Police and ambulance also attended the crash which happened on the King's Lynn-bound carriageway close to the roundabout. An elderly woman, who was conscious and breathing, was freed from the vehicle after firefighters used hydraulic rescue equipment to remove the roof. The full extent of her injuries is not known.
Meanwhile the police, fire and ambulance service also attended an earlier single vehicle crash on Daniels Road, Norwich in which the male driver suffered minor injuries.
The vehicle has been recovered following the crash, which happened between Notcutts and Ipswich Road, at just after 5.50am today.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 6 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 7 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
- 8 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 9 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 10 Which Norfolk hospital has the longest ambulance handovers?