Woman cut free from car following Acle Straight crash
A DRIVER was cut free after a car crash on the Acle Straight this week.
Motorists faced long delays after a white Fiat 500 and a red Citroen Xsara crashed at 9.10am on Wednesday, May 16.
A female driver, who was unconscious, had to be cut free from her vehicle.
Two fire crews from Great Yarmouth used hydraulic rescue equipment to release the woman and helped to make the scene safe.
The road was closed for an hour while emergency services attended the scene and mopped up a fuel leak.
A spokesman from Norfolk Constabulary said the woman suffered from minor injuries.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 5 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 6 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 7 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 8 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 9 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 10 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia