Woman charged with drink driving and drunk in charge of a child after A47 road crash
- Credit: Archant
A 27-year-old woman has been charged with drink driving and being drunk while in charge of a child under the age of seven after a crash on a slip road in Dereham.
Katie Lake, of Yaxham Road, Dereham, is due to appear before King's Lynn magistrates on Monday May 13.
The charges follow a head-on collision between an Audi car, which was carrying a baby, and a lorry on a slip road coming off the A47 near the Roys store on March 13.
The baby was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for a routine check.
The two drivers were not hurt. The slip road was closed for three hours.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 3 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 4 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 9 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 10 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening