Woman charged after making A140 car jacking report
A hairdresser is due to appear in court today accused of fraud after a �54,000 Porsche was allegedly stolen during a car-jacking on the A140.
Katy Littleboy, of Swiftsure Road, in Chafford Hundred, Essex, has been charged with four offences following an alleged incident at Stoke Ash, near Eye, in November last year.
The 34-year-old faces an accusation of causing the wasteful employment of police.
It is alleged she knowingly made a false report to a detective that an offence had been committed on the evening of Tuesday, November 2.
Littleboy is also charged with three counts of fraud by false representation.
You may also want to watch:
The first alleges she made a false claim by purchasing a new Porsche Boxter on finance with Blackhorse Finance, intending to make a gain, namely the vehicle which was valued at �54,386. The alleged offence is said to have occurred on June 2 last year.
The second fraud charge alleges that two days after Littleboy told police an offence had occurred, she then made a false claim to the insurance company Aviva that the Porsche was the subject of a robbery.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 6 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 7 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 8 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 9 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 10 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
She is also accused of committing fraud by obtaining a driving licence in the name of Laura Littleboy dishonestly on April 10 last year.
Littleboy is due to appeared before magistrates in Bury St Edmunds today for the first hearing of her case.