Woman breaks pelvis in Weeting crash
- Credit: Colin Finch
A woman was taken to hospital with a broken pelvis following a crash in Weeting.
One person was also injured and taken to West Suffolk Hospital with minor injuries after the incident last night.
A Peugeot 206 and Peugeot 308 crashed at around 11.45pm, in Brandon Road, taking out a lamppost.
One woman was trapped in the Peugeot 206 and firefighters used hydraulic rescue equipment to free her.
Two crews from Brandon and Methwold attended the incident at the junction of Peppers Road.
You may also want to watch:
The road was blocked until around 2.40am.
- 1 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 6 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 7 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 8 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 9 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 10 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak