Woman bitten by dog in Somerleyton
A 41-year-old woman suffered bruising and two puncture wounds to her thigh after she was bitten by a dog while out walking her own pet dog in Somerleyton.
The attack happened at about 7am on Wednesday, June 27 as the woman walked her dog on a track near Waddling Lane.
A woman with two dogs, a small brown terrier and a large sandy-coloured Mastiff-type dog, approached from the Somerleyton direction.
Both dogs then came up to the 41-year-old woman barking and the larger dog went behind her and grabbed the back of her thigh, causing the injury.
The woman with the two dogs was white, in her 60s, with silvery white hair in a pony tail,
You may also want to watch:
Police need to speak to the woman who was with the dogs and are asking her, or anyone who knows who she is, to come forward. If you can help call PC 335 Stranks at Lowestoft on 101.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 4 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 5 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 6 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 7 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 8 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 9 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 10 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop