Woman assaulted in Gorleston
A WOMAN was assaulted while walking home in Gorleston.
The 29 year old was in Exeter Road at around 11.45pm on Thursday, October 4 when she was approached by a man. He spoke to her and the victim then felt a sharp pain to the side of her face, and the man ran off down Worcester Way towards Magdalen Way.
The woman found her face was bleeding and was left with a scratch and a graze.
Police are now appealing for anyone who was in the area at the time to get in touch.
The man was described as around 5ft 9ins - 5ft 11ins tall and was wearing a large grey hooded top with black markings, that appeared far to big for him, scruffy white trainers and dark jogging bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
Call PC Ricki Peake on 101.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 3 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 7 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 8 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 9 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day