Woman and child taken to hospital after collision in Bungay
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
A woman and a child have been taken to hospital following a collision with a car in Bungay.
The incident happened at around 6.50pm on Sunday, January 29, in St John's Road.
Police were called by the East of England Ambulance Service to reports of a collision between a car, a silver Ford Fiesta, and two pedestrians.
The woman in her 60s suffered a serious head injury and the young child sustained some grazes and bruising to the head and face.
Both were taken by ambulance to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are appealing for witnesses to the incident and anyone who saw the collision is asked to contact Suffolk Police on 101 quoting crime reference number 279 of January 29.
Alternatively, you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or contact them through the anonymous online form on their website at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 7 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Former factory site to become a new church