Woman and child taken to hospital after coach braked suddenly
A woman in her 40s suffered head injuries and a child had to go to hospital as a precaution after a coach braked suddenly today.
The coach - carrying 55 children and five adults - was travelling on the The Street, Little Snoring, near Fakenham, when it braked sharply at the junction with the main A148 Fakenham-Cromer road.
A woman in her 40s went to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King's Lynn, with head injuries and a child went as a precaution.
The road was closed from 12.20 to 1.40pm.
Police said it was not known what caused the sudden braking and no other vehicles were involved.
It is unclear where the coach was from or where it was heading.
*Do you know any more about the incident? If so, contact Ian Clarke at email@example.com.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 8 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 9 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 10 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre