'The nicest people shop in Lidl' - Women amazed by act of kindness
- Credit: Google Maps
A woman was left amazed by an act of kindness in a supermarket checkout queue.
Anna Gardner from Fakenham was behind a woman at the checkout at Lidl in the town when a man in front of them had his card declined.
The 67-year-old watched in wonder as the woman stepped forward and paid for the man's shopping at the Holt Road shop.
“I had to let you know before I even unpacked my shopping,” Mrs Gardner said.
“Isn’t that a lovely thing to do in this present time?
You may also want to watch:
“It just shows that the nicest people shop in Lidl.
“It is absolutely wonderful in this present time when we are trying to hang onto as many pennies as possible that somebody should offer such a wonderful act of kindness.”
- 1 Norfolk to feature in Steven Spielberg's Second World War TV series
- 2 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 3 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 4 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 5 Historic seaside pub reveals £60,000 B&B rooms
- 6 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 7 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 8 Partner pays tribute to 'love of my life' after Thorpe stabbing
- 9 'Disappointment' for town centre with McDonald's branch closure
- 10 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built