Woman taken to hospital after three vehicle crash
- Credit: SARS
A woman was taken to hospital after a crash involving two cars and a van.
A volunteer paramedic from the Suffolk Accident Rescue Service (SARS) was first on the seen to the crash on the A143 Beccles Road, near Haddiscoe, at 7.04pm on Tuesday (November 20).
A Honda Accord and Ford Focus were involved in a collision with a Renault van and three motorists were treated at the scene.
A female patient had to be assisted from her vehicle by the SAR and paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service.
Debris blocked the road and a diversion was put in place. Norfolk Highways attended the scene to assist emergency services.
You may also want to watch:
The road was reopened about 11pm.
None of the patients were believed to have suffered life-threatening injuries but a female patient were later taken to James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston by ambulance.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 6 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 7 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 8 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 9 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
- 10 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich