Wolf Alice to perform in Norwich
Alternative rock band Wolf Alice are bringing their UK and European 2017 tour to Norwich.
The four-piece, who hail from North London, will perform at the University of East Anglia's Nick Rayns LCR on Friday, November 17.
Tour dates were announced today along with the reveal of a new album, called Visions of A Life, to be released on September 29.
A new song, Yuk Foo, has also premiered on YouTube, the group's first single in almost a year.
Formed in 2010, Wolf Alice currently consists of Ellie Rowsell, Joff Oddie, Theo Ellis and Joel Amey.
You may also want to watch:
The band's popular hits include Blush, Bros, and Moaning Lisa Smile.
Tickets for Wolf Alice plus special guests at UEA will be available from 9am on Friday, June 16 via ueaticketbookings.co.ukThis news follows recent announcements that Nelly, The Cadillac Three and Brothers Osborne will also be performing in Norwich.
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 7 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 8 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk