Witnesses wanted after four cars damaged in Hethersett
- Credit: IAN BURT
Witnesses are being sought after four cars were broken into in Hethersett.
Officers from Hethersett Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) are appealing for help in finding information in relation to two incidents on December 8 and two more on December 11.
The first two took place in the Churchfields and Back Lane area of the village, with one of the windows of a blue Peugeot hatchback and one of a silver Ford Fusion being smashed. Nothing was stolen from either vehicle.
The second two incidents were overnight on Thursday 11 December in the Muriel Kenny Court area. Again one of the windows in a silver Vauxhall Astra and a red Ford Fiesta were broken but nothing taken.
PC Glenn Hambling, Hethersett SNT, would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the incidents or has information concerning them. PC Hambling can be contacted on 101 or alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 2 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 3 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 4 Long delays due to overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 5 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 6 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 7 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 10 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'