Witnesses sought after woman in her 60s is pushed over in Lowestoft street
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Police are seeking information after a woman in her 60s was pushed to the ground and injured in Lowestoft.
The woman was delivering leaflets in the Blyford Road area of Lowestoft on Monday when she was confronted by a man, described as being of medium build with a shaved head.
She suffered a cut to her hand after being pushed over.
A police spokesman said: 'Officers are asking anyone who may have been in the vicinity on Monday afternoon, June 20, to come forward if you saw any incident or have any information about the man involved.'
? Call Lowestoft police on 101, quoting crime number 39697/16.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich