Witnesses sought after teenager is punched and kicked in the face
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Police are seeking witnesses after a teenager was assaulted in Lowestoft.
Trouble flared in an incident, which took place on London Road North – near to the Britten Centre – about 6.30pm last Tuesday, February 14.
A teenage boy was sitting on a bench with a friend, when he was approached by a group of three other teenage boys.
One of these teenagers spoke to the boy on the bench before hitting him twice in the face. A scuffle ensued between both teenagers in which the victim was kicked in the face.
A police spokesman said: 'A member of the public intervened and told the suspect to stop assaulting the victim. The suspect and the other two boys then walked off towards the Britten Centre.
You may also want to watch:
'The victim suffered bruises, scratches and swelling.'
? Witnesses or anyone with any information should call police on 101, reference 17824/17. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800555111.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Banham Zoo welcomes birth of two tiger cubs
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?