Witnesses sought after teenage woman was punched in the face in south Lowestoft
Police are seeking witnesses and appealing for information after a 19-year-old woman was reportedly assaulted in south Lowestoft.
The woman was walking along Rectory Road, in Kirkley, about 4pm on Sunday, November 20 when she was approached by a man who shouted at her before grabbing and punching her in the face.
She suffered scratches, swelling and bruising in the assault.
The alleged attacker is described as white, in his early to mid-20s and of slim build. He was wearing a grey Adidas tracksuit.
A police spokesman said: 'We are looking into what happened and would like to speak to anyone who may have been in the area at the time, regardless if they saw the incident or not.'
You may also want to watch:
? Contact the Lowestoft Response Team at Suffolk Police on 101, quoting reference 67311/16.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success