Witnesses sought after serious crash on A11 near Attleborough
- Credit: Fran Rosas
Police are appealing for witnesses following a serious crash on the A11 near Attleborough which left one woman in hospital with serious injuries.
The crash happened at about 7.15am on Friday August 26 in the northbound carriageway, about one mile from the Stag roundabout, and involved a black Audi A3 and a yellow Volvo FH13 lorry with a trailer. Both vehicles were travelling in the same direction.
The driver of the Audi, a woman in her 30s, suffered serious injuries and continues to receive treatment for multiple fractures at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or has information concerning the driving manner of either vehicle prior to the incident.
• Anyone with information should contact PC Greg Prowting at Wymondham Roads Policing on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Banham Zoo welcomes birth of two tiger cubs
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?