Witnesses sought after man is assaulted following dispute with teenagers
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information after a man was assaulted.
Trouble flared in an assault, which took place on St Margaret's Road in Lowestoft, at about 6.30pm on Thursday, February 9.
A police spokesman said: 'An altercation took place between a couple in their late 50s to early 60s and a group of teenagers, two male and two female.
'A verbal dispute became physical and the man sustained bruising to his face and head,' the spokesman added.
'Officers are particularly keen to trace a man in a red car who is reported to have stopped and shouted to the group, and a female member of the public who attempted to intervene.'
You may also want to watch:
? Witnesses or anyone with information about this assault is asked to contact the Lowestoft Neighbourhood Response Team on 101, quoting reference 16857/17.
? Have you got a Lowestoft story? Email Mark Boggis via email@example.com
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water