Witness appeal after two-vehicle crash in Attlebridge
A police appeal has been launched after a driver failed to stop following a crash in Attlebridge at the weekend.
The collision happened on Saturday between 9pm and 9.10pm on the A1067 and involved a silver Ford Transit van and a pale blue Vauxhall Astra.
Glass from one of the Astra's wing mirror, on the driver's side, fell out and the van was scraped and scratched.
The Ford Transit van was travelling towards Norwich and the Vauxhall Astra, which did not stop after the crash, was travelling in the Fakenham direction.
Anyone who witnessed the collision or has any information should contact PC Tara Kerridge at Taverham police station on 101.
- 1 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 2 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 6 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 7 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 8 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 9 Fire crews tackle large barn blaze
- 10 Significant damage to church after metal stolen from roof