Witness appeal after car and motorbike crash just off the A47
A man in his 20s was taken to hospital with internal bleeding following a crash just off the A47 near King's Lynn last night (Sunday).
Police are appealing for witnesses after a car and a motorcycle crashed near Eau Brink at 10.20pm.
Officers say the man was driving a blue Citroen C4 from the A47 towards the village on Eau Brink Road when he crashed with a motorcycle travelling in the opposite direction.
The Citroen landed in a ditch, but the motorcycle failed to stop.
There is currently no description of the motorcycle involved.
Witnesses are asked to call PC Mark Whitmore at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 3 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 4 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 5 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 6 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 7 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 8 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
- 9 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 10 Council to sell land in 'Chelsea-on-Sea'