Winner of Miss Norfolk 2012 is named as Eisha Acton
The winner of Miss Norfolk 2012 has been named as 22-year-old Eisha Acton.
The entrepreneur and business management student secured a place in the Miss England grand final in June when she won the Miss Norfolk final at Carrow Road on Sunday night.
The runners-up were Neuza Vika, an 18-year-old student from Great Yarmouth, and Hayley Adlam, a 21-year-old marine mammal observer from Norwich.
While the Miss Charity prize was won by Nicole Ward, a 20-year-old science student from Hellesdon, who raised �187 for the Beauty With a Purpose charity – which will go towards the Autistic Society.
Eisha, from Newmarket, said after winning the regional Miss England heat: 'I am so thrilled to win the title of Miss Norfolk. It has been a fantastic day and I have met and made some great friends.
'I just hope I can do Norfolk proud and follow in the footsteps of fellow Miss Norfolk, Jessica Linley, (from Brundall) who went on to win the title.'
Head judge David Douglass, from Front Models, said: 'All the finalists looked fantastic and the competition was very fierce. All the contestants performed extremely well but Eisha really stood out and shone in every round.'
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 3 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 4 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 5 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 6 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 7 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 8 Seven of the best locations for a minibreak staycation in Norfolk
- 9 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 10 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast