Winner of Miss Norfolk 2012 is named as Eisha Acton
The winner of Miss Norfolk 2012 has been named as 22-year-old Eisha Acton.
The entrepreneur and business management student secured a place in the Miss England grand final in June when she won the Miss Norfolk final at Carrow Road on Sunday night.
The runners-up were Neuza Vika, an 18-year-old student from Great Yarmouth, and Hayley Adlam, a 21-year-old marine mammal observer from Norwich.
While the Miss Charity prize was won by Nicole Ward, a 20-year-old science student from Hellesdon, who raised �187 for the Beauty With a Purpose charity – which will go towards the Autistic Society.
Eisha, from Newmarket, said after winning the regional Miss England heat: 'I am so thrilled to win the title of Miss Norfolk. It has been a fantastic day and I have met and made some great friends.
You may also want to watch:
'I just hope I can do Norfolk proud and follow in the footsteps of fellow Miss Norfolk, Jessica Linley, (from Brundall) who went on to win the title.'
Head judge David Douglass, from Front Models, said: 'All the finalists looked fantastic and the competition was very fierce. All the contestants performed extremely well but Eisha really stood out and shone in every round.'
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner