Wine tasting comes to Attleborough for charity event
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
Wine lovers will be able to get their hands on a selection of tipples at a charity wine tasting event in Attleborough.
The session is being held at Attleborough Town Hall on Thursday, November 16.
Six wines have been carefully selected by the organisers from different regions across the world, with three white wines and three red.
Tickets are £10 and are available in advance from St Mary's Church Office in Attleborough from 10am until noon, Monday to Friday, or by telephoning 01953 454977.
Leftover tickets will be available for purchase on the night.
You may also want to watch:
The night is limited to 60 tickets, with each ticket being entered into a free draw after the tasting has ended. The first two tickets chosen will each win a bottle of champaign.
The event is raising money for Christian Aid Week, which is taking place in May next year.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre