Windfarm networking and update event to be held in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
ScottishPower Renewables and the main suppliers on the £2.5bn East Anglia ONE offshore windfarm off the region's coast will be presenting to businesses at an event in Norwich on March 2.
More than 10 tier one and two companies will outline their work scopes and the business opportunities ahead on the 102-turbine 714MW project.
Networking sessions at the event – part of the East of England Energy Group (EEEGR) flagship SNS2017 conference and exhibition at the Norfolk Showground – offer the opportunity for companies to discuss their services and skills with the people who make the decisions.
There will also be an update on the project's progress.
The exhibition area is free to attend. Full-access pass holders can attend presentations in the conference hall.
You may also want to watch:
To book, visit www.eeegr.com
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 4 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 5 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 6 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 7 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 8 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 9 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting