Win GoGoDragons! prizes by photographing yourself with Norwich's Dragons on our new app
PUBLISHED: 10:03 18 June 2015 | UPDATED: 10:52 18 June 2015
Between now and the end of the summer we are asking you to take your photo with the GoGoDragons! around Norwich through our iGather app.
Step-by-step guide on how to use our GoGoDragons! app
1. Go to the Apple Store or the Google Play store - search for iGather and download the free app
2. Open the app and select “Go Go Dragons”
3. Select “Take your Dragon selfie”
4. Select the Dragon you're being pictured with
5. Take a photo, or choose an existing photo from your phone’s library, and add it to your post
6. Fill in your name, leave your email address to enter our prize draw, and press Submit
7. Your photo will then appear on the app and on our website
It only takes a few seconds and everyone who uses the app and leaves an email address could win a GoGoDragons! prize. There will also be prizes for the best photo submitted - as voted for by our readers - and a special prize for one person who has their photo taken with the most dragons.
Prizes include a GoGoDragons! mini figurine worth £35, a cuddly Dragon toy worth £15, a GoGoDragons! baseball cap worth £10, a GoGoDragons! mug worth £8 and GoGoDragons! Create Your Own Dragon worth £4.
To get involved with the project and be in with a chance of winning a GoGoDragons! prize you need to:
1. Go to the Apple Store or the Google Play store
2. Search for iGather and download the free app - if using an iPad select the “iPhone only” option
3. Open the app and select “Go Go Dragons”
4. Select “Take your Dragon selfie” and select the Dragon you’re being pictured with
6. Take a picture, or choose an existing photo from your phone’s library, and add it to your post
7. Fill in your name
8. To be in with a chance of winning a prize you need to leave your email address