Win a pair of Latitude tickets
- Credit: Archant
Now in its eighth year, the ever-popular multi-arts festival Latitude returns to Henham Park in Southwold from 18 – 21 July. The Eastern Daily Press have teamed up with them to offer lucky one reader and a friend weekend tickets for the event.
Bloc Party will be first to headline on Friday, followed by German electronic pioneers Kraftwerk, performing their highly celebrated 3-D concert on Saturday. Taking centre stage on Sunday will be Foals, one of the UK's most dynamic and accomplished bands of recent times. The varied music line-up also features appearances from Mercury Prize winners Alt-J, soul songstress Laura Mvula, and folk-rockers Grizzly Bear.
Justly proud of their 'Best Family Festival' title, Latitude also offers a selection of arts programming, with eleven dedicated arts spaces offering comedy, film, dance, theatre, literature, poetry and cabaret.
You may also want to watch:
Recent announcements have added an impressive roster of talent onto the arts schedule for the weekend. The award winning hip-hop company Boy Blue Entertainment joins the list of dance acts, while local theatre companies The Cut and M2M will perform Where's Elvis at the Outdoor Theatre. You can also catch Eddie Izzard and offbeat Irish stand-up Dylan Moran in the Comedy Arena, and even Dermot O'Leary playing his pick of Indie Disco tunes in the Woods.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
The winner of the Eastern Daily Press competition will receive a pair of weekend tickets to Latitude Festival 2013. For further details and how to enter, see the Eastern Daily Press on Friday 28 and Saturday 29 June 2013.
For a full list of artists appearing and the full list of national and regional ticketing outlets please visit www.latitudefestival.co.uk