Will you face the drop? Charity invites challengers to abseil down the Forum in Norwich
- Credit: SIMON FINLAY
Are you brave enough to abseil down the Forum in Norwich to raise money for charity?
That's the question being asked by East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) as they invite 100 people to take on the 50ft drop from one of the city's most iconic buildings.
Entrance is free but each challenger must pledge to raise £100 to be brought on the day.
EACH have hosted daring drops before as in 2013 people were invited to abseil down the Norfolk Tower on Surrey Street, Norwich.
Caroline Church took on the Norfolk Tower abseil and said:'It was an amazing experience and I would thoroughly recommend it. It's an experience I won't ever forget'
You may also want to watch:
The Norfolk Tower abseil raised over £8000 for the charity and this year are hoping for a total of £10,000.
EACH cares for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across East Anglia and supports their families.
- 1 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 4 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 5 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 6 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 7 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 8 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 9 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 10 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich