Will you face the drop? Charity invites challengers to abseil down the Forum in Norwich
- Credit: SIMON FINLAY
Are you brave enough to abseil down the Forum in Norwich to raise money for charity?
That's the question being asked by East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) as they invite 100 people to take on the 50ft drop from one of the city's most iconic buildings.
Entrance is free but each challenger must pledge to raise £100 to be brought on the day.
EACH have hosted daring drops before as in 2013 people were invited to abseil down the Norfolk Tower on Surrey Street, Norwich.
Caroline Church took on the Norfolk Tower abseil and said:'It was an amazing experience and I would thoroughly recommend it. It's an experience I won't ever forget'
You may also want to watch:
The Norfolk Tower abseil raised over £8000 for the charity and this year are hoping for a total of £10,000.
EACH cares for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across East Anglia and supports their families.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 5 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 6 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 7 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 8 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 9 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143