Will you be affected by Bennett’s administration?
Customers who fear they may be affected by Bennetts' administration have been told they can call a dedicated helpline for advice.
Customers who fear they may be impacted by Bennetts' administration have been told they can call a dedicated helpline for advice.
David Merrygold, corporate recovery partner of PKF, said a helpline had been set up for all customer enquiries.
He said the administrators would look at the details of any orders received on a case-by-case basis and offer guidance to customers.
He added: 'We have set up a dedicated customer helpline to deal with any queries customers may have.'
Any customers who have queries over existing orders are being directed to call a dedicated helpline on 0845 4582000.
- 1 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 2 Fears over town gridlock as years of A11 improvement works begin
- 3 'We will always miss you' - tributes to QEH pharmacist who died in A47 crash
- 4 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 5 Prince Harry's ex marries north Norfolk hotelier
- 6 Villagers' anger after meadow is mowed causing 'destruction' of plants
- 7 Tractor being used for A11 roadworks had faulty brakes
- 8 'It's a nightmare' - Roadworks leave town 'gridlocked'
- 9 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 10 'Like a Halloween scene' - huge caterpillar webs engulf hedges
If you have been affected by the firm going into administration and are willing to tell your story please call the newsdesk on 01603 772443 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org