SURVEY: How has one year of Covid affected your life?
- Credit: Denise Bradley
For more than 12 months now, the coronavirus pandemic has altered most aspects of our lives.
Three separate national lockdowns – as well as more localised restrictions in between – have governed what we have been able to do and what we must be patient for.
Now we have the government's roadmap back out of lockdown, we have a more clear sense of when we might be able to do some of the things we love once again.
But still, for a long time, a lot of it will not be quite the same as before with restrictions and an extra layer of cautiousness set to linger around for a long time to come.
We want to know how the pandemic has affected our readers and your outlook on life.
With that in mind, we have created this survey. Please let us know your thoughts!
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 3 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 4 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 5 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 6 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 7 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 8 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 9 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 10 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening