Wide selection of vehicles at this weekend’s Eastern Counties Vintage Show
- Credit: Archant
Tractors, vintage vehicles and stationary engines will all be on display at the Eastern Counties Vintage Show this weekend.
The family-friendly event promises one of the largest gatherings of commercial vehicles in East Anglia in recent years.
It takes place on Saturday and Sunday at the Norfolk Showground, just outside of Norwich on Dereham Road.
Everything from military vehicles, motorcycles, classic cars and heavy horses will be on display.
People can also enjoy a variety of trade stalls and events such as tractor pulling during the two days. The East Coast Truckers return to the show this year and will be aiming to raise funds for Children's Convoy.
REVS, a society aimed at preserving vintage vehicles, will also be holding a special tribute to the late Jack Richards, of Jack Richards Transport in Fakenham.
The show is on from 9am to 4pm on Saturday and Sunday. Adult tickets cost £10 and children under 16 get in for free. For more information visit www.easterncountiesvintageshow.co.uk
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 3 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 4 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 5 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
- 6 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 7 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 8 'Oh God almighty, this woman!' - Zoom council meeting descends into chaos
- 9 Tributes paid to much-loved family man who died in A143 crash
- 10 Road closed for 'emergency' repairs to Victorian footbridge