All-female event brings in snowboarders from around the country
- Credit: Archant
An annual all-female snowboarding event brought a chill to Norfolk last weekend.
Wicked Sisters was put on by Norfolk Snowsports Club (NSC) in Trowse, Norwich, was attended by 50 women from around the country and supported by local and international snowboarding businesses.
Created by NSC instructors Lydia Bennett and Jesse Graves, the event featured taster sessions for beginners, freestyle sessions and snowboard technique clinics.
Emma Smith, NSC employee, said: 'Saturday's event was brilliant, great vibes and great to see so many women getting behind boarding, seasoned riders as well as total beginners.
'The event was a total success and has set the bar for next year's event. It was the place to be if you were a female snowboarder.'
You may also want to watch:
For more about snowboarding at NSC visit www.norfolksnowsports.com/beginner-snowboarding-lessons
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 7 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: The end game is upon us