Why was The Forum evacuated?
- Credit: Archant
About 100 people were evacuated from The Forum in Norwich today, February, Tuesday 26.
At about 11.30am the fire alarm went off and staff helped the public leave the building.
Visitors were left confused as they left the building as to what could have happened to cause the evacuation.
A spokesman for The Forum said: 'We can confirm it was a routine fire alarm practice.'
Members of the public were allowed back into the building after about 10 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
Staff at the scene thanked members of the public for their patience and for evacuating quickly.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 6 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 7 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 8 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 9 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature