Which Royal Family members are coming to Sandringham for Christmas?
- Credit: PAUL JOHN BAYFIELD
The Queen is expecting a house-full this Christmas.
Apart from herself and the Duke of Edinburgh, the party at Sandringham is expected to include: Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall
Anne, Princess Royal and vice-admiral Sir Timothy Laurence
Andrew, Duke of York
Prince Edward and Sophie, Countess of Wessex with their children
You may also want to watch:
Lady Louise Windsor and James, Viscount Severn
William, Duke of Cambridge and Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge with Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
Harry, Duke of Sussex and Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex
Peter and Autumn Phillips with Savannah and Isla Phillips
Mike and Zara Tindall with Mia Grace and Zena Elizabeth Tindall
Princess Beatrice of York
Princess Eugenie of York and Jack Brooksbank
It has yet to be confirmed whether the Middleton family - the Duchess of Cambridge's father Michael, mother Carole, sister Phillipa, her husband James Matthews and brother Michael - will be coming to Norfolk.
If so, they might stay at Anmer hall, the Cambridges' home on the Sandringham Estate.