White van targeted in Homersfield break-in
A rear number plate, generator and cordless drill were among the items stolen from a white van after a break-in.
The vehicle's wing mirror was also broken off and a tyre punctured after it was targeted by criminals in Homersfield, near Harleston.
The incident occurred at some point between 6.30am on Tuesday, May 2 and 5.30pm on Wednesday, May 3.
The van had been parked in a lay by on the B1062, near to the junction with Back Lane.
Officers are investigating the motive behind the incident and are appealing for anyone who may have seen anything suspicious in the area between these times to get in touch.
You may also want to watch:
Those with information should call Suffolk Police on 101, quoting crime number 32948/17.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 6 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 7 A47 opens 18 hours after HGV overturns in crash with car
- 8 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Flying Scotsman visit to Mid Norfolk Railway confirmed