White Horse pub in Upton to hold annual beer and cider festival
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk's first community owned pub, the White Horse at Upton, near Acle, is staging its fifth annual beer and cider festival over this weekend.
There will be 40 cask conditioned ales and 25 ciders and perrys from around the UK. Beers include wheat beer, red and black beers and vegan beers.
Ciders include toffee apple, mango and mint and lime flavours.
The festival starts on Friday afternoon and beer will be served from a marquee in the pub's garden.
There will be live music performed on an outdoor stage by six bands, starting with the Frozen Raspberries on Friday evening.
You may also want to watch:
Food is available throughout the festival including a restaurant service, boxed garden meals and a barbecue later in the evenings.
Entry is free and the festival is open from noon each day.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 5 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 6 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 7 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 8 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 9 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 10 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
The pub was bought by villagers in 2012.