Which of these Norfolk charities do you think should receive a share of £10,000?
- Credit: Archant
People are being asked to decide which three local charities should receive a share of £10,000.
Hopkins Homes, which is donating the money, has shortlisted six Norfolk charities people can choose from to win £7,000, £2,000 and £1,000.
The shortlist has been compiled by Hopkins Homes with the assistance of the Norfolk Community Foundation and focuses on key themes of homelessness and displacement, deprivation and vulnerable people. The charities chosen for the shortlist are:
• Age UK Norfolk
• Benjamin Foundation
• Centre 81
• Fresh Start New Beginnings
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 4 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 5 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 6 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 7 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 8 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 9 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 10 Major road to close for resurfacing works costing £81,000
• Purfleet Trust
The public can find out more about each charity and cast their vote by visiting www.hopkinshomescharity.co.uk/norfolk
The voting will run until 5pm on Friday, December 1 2017.