Which of these Norfolk charities do you think should receive a share of £10,000?
- Credit: Archant
People are being asked to decide which three local charities should receive a share of £10,000.
Hopkins Homes, which is donating the money, has shortlisted six Norfolk charities people can choose from to win £7,000, £2,000 and £1,000.
The shortlist has been compiled by Hopkins Homes with the assistance of the Norfolk Community Foundation and focuses on key themes of homelessness and displacement, deprivation and vulnerable people. The charities chosen for the shortlist are:
• Age UK Norfolk
• Benjamin Foundation
You may also want to watch:
• Centre 81
• Fresh Start New Beginnings
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
• Purfleet Trust
The public can find out more about each charity and cast their vote by visiting www.hopkinshomescharity.co.uk/norfolk
The voting will run until 5pm on Friday, December 1 2017.