Revealed - the Norwich City player who dressed up as a Minion
- Credit: @TimKrul on Twitter
It's been the question on the lips of many a Norwich City fan this week, ever since goalkeeper Tim Krul posted a fancy dressed squad photo on social media.
The mystery of which Norwich City player donned a Minion costume at Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park after the club's 2-0 triumph over Everton last weekend has been the subject of speculation all over fan forums.
However, the mystery has now been solved, with the official matchday programme for today's Premier League clash with Arsenal outing the man in question.
In an interview featured in the programme, returning centre back and captain Christoph Zimmermann has revealed that he was the man behind the colourful cartoon character, as City players enjoyed a well-deserved team bonding session at the festive attraction.
The towering German made his first appearance for the club since August last week, returning from injury to captain the side to its first away victory of the season.
You may also want to watch:
City host Arsenal at Carrow Road at 2pm this afternoon. You will be able to follow all the action on this website or by following Norwich City reporters Dave Freezer (@davefreezer) Paddy Davitt (@paddyjdavitt) and Conor Southwell (@cjsouthwell1902) on Twitter.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting