Which Norfolk restaurants do you think deserved a place in The Good Food Guide’s top 50?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The Good Food Guide have revealed their top 50 restaurants for 2018, but no East Anglian establishments have made the cut.
Published by Waitrose, The Good Food Guide is released annually and recognises 'the very best talent in the country'.
For 2018 Cornish fish restaurant, Nathan Outlaw, has been named the top eatery, followed by L'Enclume in Cumbria and Pollen Street Social in London.
No restaurants from Norfolk or Suffolk made it into the top 50 this year, despite the area being home to many fine dining establishments.
In previous years the likes of Roger Hickmans in Norwich and The Duck Inn at Stanhoe have been featured in the guide.
You may also want to watch:
The 2018 Good Food Guide is available from September 4.
Which local restaurants do you think deserve a place in the top 50? Let us know in the comments below.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats