Tell us why your mum, sister or friend deserves some special recognition this International Women’s Day
- Credit: Archant
International Women's Day is right around the corner and to celebrate we want to know which local women inspire you.
We're asking our readers to get involved and share photos of the women that inspire them in their everyday lives - be it their mum, a friend or their next door neighbour.
Tell us which incredible ladies you think deserve some praise and why.
Simply fill in the form below, submitting a photo and some information about the woman who inspires you - their name, age, where they're from and what it is that makes them so fabulous!
A short summary of these things will do, but if you've got the time feel free to go into a little more detail.
You may also want to watch:
By submitting your pictures you are agreeing to their use in our newspaper.
International Women's Day takes place on Thursday, March 8. The day is intended to celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievement of women.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner